Chinese TLDs are great for brands and businesses!
These are the top 12 reasons why fully-Chinese domain names are a powerful tool for your brand and business:
- Establishing a website or service with a fully Chinese domain name shows commitment to Chinese audiences -- consumers, customers, partners, the media, and government regulators. It tangibly demonstrates your desire to offer a completely Chinese information service.
- No English whatsoever stands between your brand and the consumer.
- Your fully-Chinese web address eliminates the cognitive dissonance between your URL and your localized Chinese brand name.
- Your URLs will be much, much more memorable.
- You will enjoy enhanced brand protection for your localized Chinese brand names.
- Your site's Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is enhanced, because your URLs will perfectly match your localized Chinese brand names and messages.
- Fully-Chinese URLs greatly help consumer protections against phishing attacks. Chinese netizens (and China's government) favor fully-Chinese web addresses because Chinese netizens are more easily able to spot phishing URLs when they're in Chinese.
- Fully-Chinese URLs accelerate the uptake of the Chinese web for new netizens, with particularly good ease of use for rural people and cashed-up "silver surfers" (senior citizens).
- Entering fully-Chinese web addresses on smartphones, tablets and Windows 8 PCs (using ubiquitous Chinese handwriting recognition) is much easier and faster than typing English web addresses.
- Powerful new promotional opportunities are created with the launch of your fully-Chinese domain names. Publicity opportunities abound for new site launches or re-launches.
- Meaningful sentences can be composed in the very compact and concise Chinese language, creating rich URLs which marketers will discover new uses for.
- Trademark owners will appreciate our simplified Sunrise period and the robust trademark claims process; easy and fast registrations are enabled via the Trademark Clearinghouse.